Sanskrit word YOGA represents the one (YO) and the whole (GA), which means the journey of returning from the partial into wholeness. It also means self transcendence.
Five limbs to being total silence
There are 5 successive practices passed down from generation to generation within ancient Yogi: starting from Asana Yoga, to Kundalini Yoga, then Anapanasati Yoga and Vipassana Yoga, which prepare the natural happen of Samadhi, the comprehensive status of annihilating into wholeness.
1st step : Asana Yoga,
To adjust tendons, detox and strengthen body, which is the foundation of Yoga practice.
2nd step : Kundalini Yoga,
To enhance prana movement and vital capacity, elevate the sex energy to life energy, activate cells, develop the brain, which is the regime of ancient Yogi.
3rd step : Anapanasati Yoga,
It is to feel the sensations caused by the movements of the breath in the body as is practice in the context of mindfulness meditation.
4th step : Vipassana Yoga
Emphasis on Anapansati Yoga first, then Vipassana Yoga. The meditaor need develop Dharana first.
5th step: Samadhi Yoga
When the practices of above four steps are mature and thorough, it will come naturally to the status of enlightenment.
Level 1 to 3
- Origination of self transcendence
- 7 chakras and 7 bodies
- Correction of various mistakes about meditation
- Change of body and mind
- Review of self
- Six steps of breath counting to seal the mind
- Elevation and Purification of body, mind and heart
- Assimilating DPP Yoga into life and change life lesson
Level 4 to 6:
- Practice of meditation
- More explanation about 7 chakras and 7 bodies
- Purification of body, heart and soul and introduction of Mingdian
- Introduction of background energy
- Dissolve in DPP Yoga and self transcendence
- To seal the mind
Level 7 to 9:
- Application of 7 chakras and 7 bodies
- Apply background energy into morning and evening yoga
- Practice of Level 7 of Kundalini
- Practice of Level 8 of Kundalini
- More advanced practice of Yoga and Zen walk for Samadhi
- Retreat for 3 months or more than 1 year in Himalaya