Who we are
Gwan is absolutely committed to the protection of privacy and to fully implementing and complying with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Personal Data Collected
Gwan collects different information in order to help us improve the services and products we offer; and to provide unique personalized services and products to each registrant.
Gwan collects information on you when you enter a user agreement with Gwan and when you register with the Gwan website.
You are under no obligation to provide your complete personal data. However, the minimum information we require for us to be able to provide you with our products and services are your name, phone number and e-mail address.
Gwan may also ask for further information from you in order to obtain a better understanding of how Gwan can provide personalized services to you or in some case for us to provide the service requested, in all instances it is entirely your choice whether or not to provide information. Obviously if you do not, then we may not be able to provide the services requested, in all cases when you are required to give information or when it is obligatory for you to provide information, we will inform you.
Types of Information we collect:
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your
- Your attendance record;
- Your purchase history;
- Your name, address, residential address, mobile phone number, office number, emergency contact, emergency contact number, email, country, date of birth, gender, profile photo, designation, company name and address;
- Your credit card details, payment details including type of payment;
- Your workout action plan and goal;
- What year(s) you have join Gwan;
- How you heard of Gwan;
- Community discussions, correspondence through our website and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our websites, services, and content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the websites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
We use your Personal Information:
- To process your application and registration
- To process your contract renewal and upgrade
- To conduct market research and analysis
- For direct marketing
- To ascertain if you are eligible for discounts
- For other related purpose.
We intend to use your phone number, postal address, facsimile and email in direct marketing activities such as promotion of our body mind service, yoga and retail services, newsletters, contract renewal and upgrades (including but not limited to renewal of Personal Training and Personal Yoga packages and others), market updates and other services or updates.
Should you not want Gwan to use your personal data for aforesaid purposes or choose not to receive promotion materials from us, please opt out by email to us at [email protected]
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored by your browser on your computer. Many websites generate cookies which will be stored on your hard drive so that on subsequent visits to that site it will recognize that you have previously used that site and make it easier for you to use that site.
The Gwan website uses two types of cookies:
Temporary cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you have finished that particular visit to the Gwan website, and which allow you ease of use of the Gwan website and avoid you having to re-enter information and the like.
Persistent cookies help us to compile statistics about the number and type of visits to the Gwan website.
This notice is written in English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.